Thursday, June 10, 2004

All is well...

Hayden has gotten his first tooth!! Its not all the way in of course, but its completely broken though now.

Well, Hayden's shots went well. I really hated going to do that, but its one of those things that must be done. He did a lot better with it this time. He had 3 injections, and on the first one he did not cry at all. He just watched. He started crying towards the end of the 2nd one. It did not take him long and he was happy again. Just as if it had never happened. He is back to his normal happy self today.

Brock has his last ball game tonight. I'm going to take my camera and get some pictures of him playing. I hope I get some good ones. Its been a lot of work for him, but he has really enjoyed himself this season. He really loves his trophy!

I think I'm getting a cold. I keep sneezing, and my head is hurting with that heavy feeling. I hope I get over it fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home