Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Rain, rain, go away.....

Wow! We have not once had Thunderstorms like we have had this week. For the past 5 nights after I have gone to bed and fallen asleep; the bottom has dropped out of the sky, and the thunder has been tremendous. Once the day is here again though, its full of sunshine. I think the ground is saturated now though, can't really hold much more than this.

Hayden is 6 months old today!! I will be taking some pictures of him a little later on. I think I am caught up with having all the recent pictures up on my fototime site, but not yet on my homepage. I'm having some difficulties with my coffeecup builder. Not sure what is up with it.

It's amazing to think that Hayden is 6 months old now, and last year at the time I was....Lets not go there, this year is way better :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home