Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Flying by....

June is really flying by. I'm not sure where the last 8 days have gone to. It seems like the kids, and I stay so busy.

Brock had his baseball swimming party yesterday, and they were awarded 2nd place in the league. They received a nice shiny Trophy with their name on it. He had a lot of fun. His last game of the season is on Thursday the 10th.

Hayden is having his shots tomorrow, so he will most likely be very fussy tomorrow.

Hayden has been having a bit of a rough time with this tooth coming in. I checked it a few days ago, and a very tiny corner of the tooth had broken thru. Today I checked and a bit more is thru now, but its still not the whole top of the tooth thru yet. It wont be too much longer now before its completly broken through, and I know he will feel better after it does.

The Kids and I grilled on our new bar-b-que grill on Sunday, and we have really gotten good at grilling chicken. It was scrumptious! It was nice and relaxing, the kids and I all went for a walk too! Its a nice neighborhood for walking, and we enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home